Careers at Valente
Valente is always open to discussing employment opportunities with motivated individuals.
We offer competitive salaries, health insurance, paid Time off and 401k plans for all team members.
Valente is looking for a CDL B, AIR endorsement driver to deliver bakery ingredients to our customers across the NY tri-state region.
The successful applicant must:
- have a CDL B license and AIR endorsement
- know how to drive a standard shift truck
- possess a CLEAN driving license
- Knowledge of the Tri-state area is preferred
The job may include overtime, good pay and benefits for the right applicant.
Principals only. No agencies.
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Valente Bakery Supplies is hiring for Food service sales representative to perform sales promoting the company’s products and services and for building relationships with new and existing accounts.
This is an outside sales position responsible for promoting the company’s products and services and for building relationships with new and existing accounts. The main focus is to help Valente customers succeed while achieving sales and profit goals established by the company.
As the a representative of the company the sales representative must perform their duties in a manner which is consistent with the style of the company.
An individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed below. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Develop new business, penetrate existing accounts, and minimize lost business to achieve profitable sales growth and special objectives within assigned territory.
- Seek and qualify prospects in accordance with Company goals.
- Research customer business needs and develop a mix of products and service to meet needs.
- Evaluate market trends and recommend products to customers, based on business needs and goals.
- Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales; share information with customers as part of value-added services provided.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses. Provide product information and practical training to customer personnel.
- Report sales activity on a daily, weekly and monthly basis using sales force management tools such as SalesForce.com to aid the company in tracking performance and customer traction.
- Drive personal vehicle to customer accounts and company meetings, etc.
- Communicate and collect accounts receivable as necessary, working with the credit department and client; collect all balances due based on approved credit terms.
- Lift/carry laptop and sales materials weighing up to 50 lbs., to and from office, home, car, and customer locations.
- Participate in company functions, promotions, customer visits, and customer events. Attend and participate in general sales meetings.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly reports such as special order requests, customer bid files, and sales/gross profit margin data.
- Perform administrative duties, processing credits and pick-up requests, preparing sales quotes and menu suggestions, and filing reports.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions.
- Assist with the training of new employees as requested.
For more information contact our hiring team at HR @ valentebakerysupplies .com. When sending an email please include your resume and a cover letter.